Whatcher Looking For?

Wednesday 24 March 2010

BOOBIES

I have to say, I am a breast woman. Show me a fine set of girls well supported and flattered in a top and vavavoom! I appreciate the significance of the female form. I was a lactivist who breastfed my son until he was 2. So you'll understand that when someone puts up a painting of circles and calls it a breast, this winds me up.

http://www.folksy.com/items/355185

"This is bold and confident pice of Artwork. It was originally part of 2sets. The first being true to the PopArt style, one of 4 paintings is different bright colours."

I don't even understand what that means. All I know - from having studied Pop Art - is that if you think it's just about using bright colours then you are sorely mistaken.

Actually, I take it back. It is confident. But not in a good way. More in a misled, misguided way...

No comments:

Post a Comment